Tuesday, October 4, 2011

5 Angel Books

The list of my 5 favorite books about angels in no particular order...

Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3)Kissed by an Angel series by Elizabeth Chandler
I've been reading Elizabeth's books for years. These books have mystery and love and heartache. The first three books were combined into this one book, and then she wrote Evercrossed. The next book, Everlasting, will be coming out next year.

Heavenly (Heavenly, #1)Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
I recently read this book and fell in love with it. The entire story feels so real. I'll have a review of this book up later this week along with an interview with the author. There are two books that come after Heavenly that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Eternal (Tantalize, #2)Eternal by Cynthie Leitich Smith
The first book I read by Cynthia years ago was Tantalize. I can still remember how excited I was when I heard Eternal was coming out. Fantastic book!

Covet (The Fallen Angels, #1)The Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward
J.R. Ward is one of my 4 favorite authors and she has been since I was 13 or 14. This is a romance series, but it's one of the best! Her writing is incredible and her characters the most lovable I have ever read about. The first book is Crave, the second Covet, and Envy just recently came out.

A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1)A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young
I actually just read this book today. My review will go up later this week. I absolutely loved this book! They never officially say the main character is an angel, but they do say she is something similar, or something more. She is one of the Forgotten.

There are so many amazing books about angels lately I was having trouble deciding which one are my favorites. Be sure to tell me some more that you like in a comment! I'd love to hear of some more good books.

Here's the link to my angels giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. I love Angel books!
    Have you read Falling from Grace? and Hush, Hush? Angelfire? Angel Burn? omg! they are sooo good!!! I really recommend them to you!! I love A Need so Beautiful and Heavenly series! I've been wanting to read Kissed by an Angel since forever sniff! I hope I'll et to it this year.

    happy reading and thanks for stopping by ^__^ take care =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, those J.R. Ward fallen angels are hot. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Laurens is such a great writer and she is so sweet. Always doing giveaways. I am happy to be among her minions!

    I cannot wait to see your review of Heavenly. I really enjoyed that book, haven't read the next two yet though.

    Michelle (@OBoyledBooks)

    ReplyDelete