Tuesday, October 25, 2011

5 Vampire and 5 Werewolf Books

The list of my 5 favorite books about witches in no particular order...

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward.
This is one of my two all time favorite series, and J.R. Ward is one of my four all time favorite authors. The sexy vampires and their battles, love, and life problems. They are those characters that fill you with happiness to read about. It's painful waiting a year for the next book.

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.
This is the other one of my two favorite series. The characters, that's what gets me. I fell completely in love with them, and now I want to cry every time I think about them. Dimitri is the best male character I have EVER read about. I have NEVER fallen for a character harder than I have for him. This series is full of incredible characters and shocking events that leave me frustrated and utterly hooked.


Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde.
Vivian is another one of my four favorite authors. This was actually the first vampire book I ever read, and I still reread it about once a year. I even read aloud to my younger sister. Wonderful vampire book for all ages.

Blue Bloods Series by Melissa de la Cruz.
The newest book called Lost in Time just came out, and I still need to get it! It's going to be incredible. The storyline keeps getting more epic with each new book. There are many characters all falling in love and being torn apart. It's a fantastic story.

Look for Me by Moonlight by Mary Downing Hahn.
This is another book I read when I was much younger. It has that feeling of the old vampires with power that are impossible to resist. The modern vampires don't have that feeling of doom and love anymore. I still love them, but this book has the old feelings to it.

The list of my 5 favorite books about werewolves in no particular order...

Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater.
These are the most beautiful books I own. I got Shiver the day it came out and I pretty much carried it with me all week. The story is so fantastic and overwhelmingly amazing.

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curis Klause.
This is another book that I read when I was much younger. I've read this book so many times that once I was able to sit down and recount the entire book chapter by chapter without it being with me. I'll admit that this is my favorite werewolf book.

The Changeling Prince by Vivian Vande Velde.
Remember me saying Vivian is one of my four favorite authors? This is her awesome werewolf book. The names in this book are fantastic. I'd really like to pull the main character into my arms and keep him there forever.

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith.
This book is about both vampires and werewolves, but I prefer the werewolf in the story, so that's the section of the list this book is going to be in.

Dark Guardian Series by Rachel Hawthorne.
I did tell you that Rachel said she would give away the whole series signed, right? It's a really good series! Enter here to try to win the awesome werewolf books.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Great books. Great giveaway. We need to be tweeting this!!!!

    ReplyDelete